Supporting community mental health is a top priority of the mid-Valley Suicide Prevention Coalition. Click the links below to learn more.
4. Behavioral Health Across the State - Access other mental health resources from across the state of Oregon.
5. Stronger Oregon - Search for a therapist in your area and filter based on insurance, age of client, or other specific needs.
1. Seize the Akward - The Size the Akward campaign helps breakdown the stigma around asking others about mental health through videos, helpful tips, and examples of how to ask. This teen-focused resource helps us refine our skills on how to ask someone if they are okay.
2. My Team - Learn how to have the conversation about mental health with your teen.
3. Net Smart - Learn more about internet safety and the impact internet use has on youth mental health.
1. Nation Instritue of Mental Health (NIMH) - Learn more about anxiety from the NIMH including risk factotrs, warning signs, and coping skills.
2. Anxiety and Depression Association of America - Learn some tips and tricks for coping with anxiety.
3. Children's Hospital of Colorado - Learn about some anxiety coping skills for youth and teens.
1. Nation Instritute of Mental Health (NIMH) - Learn more about depression, including risk factotrs, warning signs, and coping skills.
2. National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) - Learn about depression, including symptoms and next steps for wellness.
3. Mental Health America - Learn coping skills for managing despression.
Polk County Crisis Line
Psychiatric Crisis Center
Northwest Human Services
(503) 581-5535 or 1-800-560-5535
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
National Veteran Crisis Hotline
1-800-273-8255 Press 1
TEEN2TEEN to 839-863